We can take the hassle out of registering for trademarks in Australia and New Zealand as well as internationally. This is because we are experienced in handling the processing of applications, ensuring that you are protected for your products or services.
Many businesses wrongly assume that just because they have registered their business names within the country or state they are operating within, that their business name is protected from use by another party. In fact, without the ® symbol, your intellectual property is not protected and could be used by others.
At Seriously Trademarks®, we take pride in every successful trademark application. Before a trademark is registered we undertake the following:
- Quote the cost of your trademark application, incorporating guidance, research, application and registration notification
- Prepare and submit your trademark application
- Notify you if you are required to respond to any objections and if we are unable to assist with the Examiner’s response, we are able to refer you to our network of legal advisers
- Monitor your application throughout the public notice period
- Provide one point of contact from notification of the official acceptance of your trademark application through to registration. There are many fraudulent companies that will send you communications during the trademark process, you will have peace of mind knowing that we are your only official contact.